This cake has a perfectly soft and spongy cakey texture to it, which makes it the best chocolate cake in a mug. Another good thing about this microwave mug cake is, you will only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process. So it’s not only very delicious but also very easy to make too.
- First, in a microwave-safe mug ( roughly 1 cup ( roughly 1 cup measurement) all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powderl. Then give the ingredients a good mix. (here you can also use brown sugar instead of white to give the cake a nice gooey texture).
- Then add in the milk, and vegetable oil.
- Now microwave for 1 minute. (here I’ve used a 650w microwave, if yours is different then the timing may vary. If the microwave you have is less than 1200w, it may take you up to 1.5-2 minutes to make the cake).
- Take it out of the microwave oven and let it cool for a couple of minutes.
- Dust your cake with some icing sugar and drizzle it with some chocolate sauce or you can serve the cake with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
More Ideas for dessert
- Only 1 egg and bake in 15 minutes, incredibly fast and delicious!
- Only 3 INGREDIENT dessert | Grab 3 oranges and make this amazing dessert! Without gelatin!
- How to Make the Most Amazing Fudgy Brownie Recipe | The Best Fudgy Brownie Recipe
- Best Chocolate Cake Recipe | How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- No eggs and WITHOUT BAKING! No bake dessert too tasty to leave for the next day!
- Chocolate CAKE for TEA in 5 minutes + time to bake ! No Eggs, No Milk / Eggless / Easy Cake Recipe
- 3 Ingredient ICE CREAM without cream / Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipe (Only 3-Ingredients)
- Only 3 Eggs and 2 Lemons Cake Recipe – Easy Lemon Cake – Lemon Cake Recipe – Lemon pound cake
Chocolate Cake In A Mug
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 pinch Salt