Made from simple ingredients, this vegetarian pie is a lifesaver for anyone who doesn’t want to complicate cooking
- Stir the semolina, sugar and water in a saucepan and leave 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Brush the base and side of a 20 cm / 8 inch (base measurement) springform pan with vegetable oil.
- Add vegetable oil, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powde and mix well.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate ganache ,stir granulated sugar, cocoa powder, vegetable oil and water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 1 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour mixture in the pie dish. Bake for about 360°F/180°C 45 minutes until surface starts to brown. Remove from oven and let the pie cool completely.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the pie in the pan and set aside to cool completely. Cut the pie into wedges to serve.
- Enjoy your meal.