This fudgy brownie feels like a lifetime of brownies that came out a perfect texture, and you can have it whenever you can want as I came out quickly with no time. It is very easy to make as requires no double-boiling, multiple bowls, too much mixing none of that. This fudgy brownie is simple, good, and maliciously tasty.
You can bake this on New Year’s Eve, Christmas, dinner parties, or just sitting and watching your favorite show. It wills surely a good dessert as well as a snack for you. When you present these yummy brownies to your guest, they can’t stop praising your baking skills as it tastes heavenly good.
- First, grease a 6×8-inch pan with melted butter and line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Then preheat your oven at 350℉ (180℃).
- Now take a little water in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- In the meantime cut the chocolate into small pieces and place them in a heat resistant bowl.
- Now place the bowl on top of the simmering water making sure that the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the water.
- Then add 1/2 cup of butter to the bowl.
- Now whisk the chocolate and the butter together until melts.
- After the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth, take it off the heat and let it cool.
- In the meantime, in a separate bowl, take both the sugar.
- Now add 1 egg at a time and mix properly using a hand whisk.
- When the mixture is a little creamy add the salt, the vanilla essence, and the cooled chocolate and butter mixture.
- Mix everything well. The batter will have a thicker consistency.
- Finally, sift the flour and the cocoa powder into the bowl and carefully fold them into the mixture using a spatula.
- Now pour the batter into the prepared baking pan then gently shake and tap the tin couple of times to spread the batter evenly.
- Bake it in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- When your brownie is baked take it out of the oven and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Now slice them into 9 squares and enjoy your warm fudgy brownies.
- 200 g Semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 115 g Butter
- 11/2 cups Granulated sugar
- 3 pcs Eggs medium size
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder