Slice Potatoes & Pour This Delicious Mixture On Top! Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe. Potatoes layered with butter, milk and seasonings.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange one layer of potatoes in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper, 3 tablespoons flour, and 2 tablespoons butter.
- Repeat layering 2 more times, until all of potatoes have been used.
- Slowly pour milk over the potatoes until the dish is 3/4 full of milk.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake until the milk comes to a boil (check after 15 minutes), then reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake until potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes more.